ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa - can't open forms

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pinkdivingchick
Newly Registered

Spousal Visa - can't open forms

Post by Pinkdivingchick » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:41 am

Hi.
I'm a UK citizen trying to apply for spousal visa to join my husband (Canadian citizen) having just got married in August.
We were shocked that the processing times have jumped from 6-12months to 23 months and want to start the process ASAP but have waited as they were changing application process to online only on Sept 23rd.
The problem is that neither of us can actually open the forms! I have tried at work and at home (having just downloaded the latest adobe) and my husband has tried from Canada but the forms wont open. We've followed the advice on the website for if you can't open the PDF but that still doesn't work.

The other issue I have is actually using the immigration website - I can't seem to get anywhere as it keeps signing me out and saying my session has expired! I'm literally clicking through as quickly as I can so I don't know why this is happening!

Are these common problems? Can anyone help me with this please? I just want to live with my husband :cry:
Thank you