ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Finance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Haliasidd
Newly Registered

Self Employment Tax Return

Post by Haliasidd » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:36 pm

Hello everyone,

I’m a British citizen and I’m planning to invite my spouse over to the UK through a spouse visa. We’re planning to submit our application at the end of July and I had a question about my Self employment Tax Return.

My question is if I submit my Tax Return just now (beginning of June) how long is that sa302 valid for acceptance by the Home Office. I also wanted to ask do the Home Office require just the tax return and sa302 or do I need to pay the tax before submitting our application as well.

I look forward to your valuable advice.

Thank you

sameerb

Re: Self Employment Tax Return

Post by sameerb » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:57 pm

Only Tax return and SA302 req.

Haliasidd
Newly Registered

Employer letter and bank statements Spouse Visa

Post by Haliasidd » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:52 pm

Hello,

This forum has always been so helpful for me so I’m hopefully someone can kindly answer one of my questions. I have recently applied for an Entry Clearance UK spouse visa and my employer letter and bank statements were dated a little over a month. Do you think this will cause an issue? And also if they do require the latest dated docs will they ask for them or just refuse?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

Haliasidd
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa English Requirement

Post by Haliasidd » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:04 pm

Hello everyone,

I have personally always received great advice from this forum so I’m hopeful that I’ll get some useful advice.

Applicant is an Afghan Citizen.
Sponsor is a British Citizen.

My question is that my friend wishes to apply for a Entry Clearance UK spouse visa and she has been having some
issues with her English requirement. She has recently sat the IELTS A1 English test at AEO Islamabad and she was told by the centre that her results are being reassessed so they will take longer than usual to be released. Her issue is that she is in Pakistan on a temporary visa and her visa is expiring so she cannot wait months for her results. It is also almost impossible for an Afghan citizen to obtain a Pakistani visa, she went through a lot of hassle the first time. Also all her supporting documents are also ready and they are due to expire if she delays the application any longer. My question is can she do anything to speed up the results being released or is there any approved centres other than IELTS in Pakistan that she can sit the A1 test in so that she can get her results quicker?

I hope you understand my query and have some useful advice regarding it.

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse Visa English Requirement

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:40 pm

Not sure how fast or if anything can be done to hasten the release of the result.
Do note that the English test result is one of the requirements and no discretion is exercised on its absence.

Haliasidd
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Finance

Post by Haliasidd » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:26 pm

Hello,

This forum has always been so helpful for me so I’m hopefully someone can kindly answer one of my questions. I have recently applied for an Entry Clearance UK spouse visa and my employer letter and bank statements were dated a little over a month. Do you think this will cause an issue? And also if they do require the latest dated docs will they ask for them or just refuse?

Thank you

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Finance

Post by TODMATT » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:52 am

Haliasidd wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:26 pm
Hello,

Thank you
When did you apply?

When was your recent bank statements issued?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Haliasidd
Newly Registered

Post by Haliasidd » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:23 pm

Online Application date: 25th August 2022
Biometrics date: 1st September 2022
Last bank statement: 13th July 2022
Employer letter dated: 19th July 2022

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:54 pm

Your most recent documents are too old. They should not have been older than 28 days.

You will likely be asked to submit more documents and this will probably cause a delay.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Haliasidd
Newly Registered

Post by Haliasidd » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:13 am

Thank you so much for your advice. I have received an email yesterday stating that I can send any documents I have forgot to submit and I have to do so in 5 days. I will make sure to send my recent bank statements and an updated employment letter. Do you think that will be beneficial?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:55 am

Haliasidd wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:13 am
Thank you so much for your advice. I have received an email yesterday stating that I can send any documents I have forgot to submit and I have to do so in 5 days. I will make sure to send my recent bank statements and an updated employment letter. Do you think that will be beneficial?
It's relevance to be determined by CW, this may depend vis a vis application date.