ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

India visa appointment

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

eyecon1
Newly Registered

India visa appointment

Post by eyecon1 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:25 am

Hello, Can someone please tell me where can I book the appointment for India visa. I am British citizen and waiting for OCI card. meanwhile I want to travel to India and Visa is the only option.

I completed my online application but when i try to get the appointment the website errors out.

I tried to book the appointment on HCIlondon website but the availability is in december only.

The high commision of India website is saying that I can also book the appointment directly with the india counsulate but I am getting no reply from them. Is there any email id? I tried calling them but nobody is picking up call.

Please any guidence will be very helpful

Slyzarr
Newly Registered

Re: India visa appointment

Post by Slyzarr » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:58 pm

Hi,

I managed to book my appointment today after days of checking for appointments on the HCI website and failing. I believe that is the only option available to book an appointment, and you have to keep checking.

New appointments for roughly 6 weeks from now are released on a daily basis, between 7 and 8pm UK time (someone I spoke to said they are released exactly at 7:30pm but I would recommend checking earlier, just in case). If you need an urgent appointment, please keep an eye out for consular camps, these are advertised every Monday or Tuesday morning for that Saturday e.g. appointments were released this morning around 8am for Saturda 15th October. For these, you need to check under the "consular" tab as they don't always come up in the list of venues available under the "schedule an appointment" option.

I hope this is helpful.

eyecon1
Newly Registered

Re: India visa appointment

Post by eyecon1 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:15 am

Thanks you for your help!