ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suffering consequences of EUSS refusal - help please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jajko007
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Suffering consequences of EUSS refusal - help please

Post by Jajko007 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:35 pm

Hello, my EUSS as a partner was refused months ago as HO said I did not have a family permit. I was in the U.K. on another visa so I did not need to be on a family permit. I believe this decision was wrong, but I chose to just extend my current visa as the process for admin review was long.

Now fast forward, I cannot use the electronic gates and I am questioned and inspected at the border because of my refusal when I go travelling. This is very upsetting for me because I did not do anything wrong.

Is there anything I can do? Grateful if someone can advise me?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Suffering consequences of EUSS refusal - help please

Post by meself2 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:58 pm

You can do a SAR to see what they have on you or raise a complaint with border agency? see british-citizenship/british-citizen-iss ... 31535.html
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.