ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP card lost no updates from immigration

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

standard2013
Newly Registered

IRP card lost no updates from immigration

Post by standard2013 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:20 am

Hi everyone
I lost my IRP card stamp4 eufam and sent multiple emails with URGENT subject to immigrationsupport and no reply or update.

I went to dublin immigration office and was told that the only way is by email. I am travelling in 3 weeks and stressing out as I need my replacement card.

Does anyone know what is the matter with them or anyway to contact them?

Please advise

Thank you

meself2
Ireland

Re: IRP card lost no updates from immigration

Post by meself2 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:27 am

You can try to go in and ask them for an emergency visa, so you can come in and back, but doubt they can just create and IRP in 3 weeks for you and not sure you can get a visa in your case, but you can try; see this post post2044798.html#p2044798
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

standard2013
Newly Registered

Post by standard2013 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:54 am

Thanks for your help and the link.
When I went there, they didn t even let me in to talk to someone! I will go back to ask for emergency visa. Is there any phone number to contact for emergencies?

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:10 am

You need to go to Garda and file a report for lost IRP card in any case. Did you do that?

standard2013
Newly Registered

Post by standard2013 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:12 am

Yes I do have a police report from abroad as I lost it outside of Ireland. Would that be sufficient?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:19 am

If you lost it abroad, how did you come back? Are you a visa required national?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

standard2013
Newly Registered

Post by standard2013 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:26 am

Long story. I had to apply for reentry visa abroad as airline companies wouldn t let me in plane without residence card or visa. That visa expired now.I am really under pressure as No one is bothered getting in touch with me or listening. It is been 6 weeks that I emailed as per procedure immigrationsupport.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:31 am

standard2013 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:26 am
Long story. I had to apply for reentry visa abroad as airline companies wouldn t let me in plane without residence card or visa. That visa expired now.I am really under pressure as No one is bothered getting in touch with me or listening. It is been 6 weeks that I emailed as per procedure immigrationsupport.
ye, if you need a visa, you'd have to come in there and talk to people, like in the link, I guess
print your (unasnwered) emails, flights and all the rest, go in early and try to get through to them