ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wonderer7
Newly Registered

Job Creation

Post by wonderer7 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:56 am

Hi everyone,

I am on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and should be eligible to apply for the ILR next year. I currently have two full time workers, however one of them took on more responsibilities so her salary was bumped up. She still does what she used to do but does more now.

My question is, would this affect how the home office perceives the creation of jobs requirement i.e would the home office consider the bump of salary another job created (and thus must be maintained for 12 months from the date of the salary bump) and not the same one that that person was doing before? Or would it still fall under the same job?

I appreciate all your help.

Thanks

marcnath

Re: Job Creation

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:57 am

wonderer7 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:56 am
Hi everyone,

I am on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa and should be eligible to apply for the ILR next year. I currently have two full time workers, however one of them took on more responsibilities so her salary was bumped up. She still does what she used to do but does more now.

My question is, would this affect how the home office perceives the creation of jobs requirement i.e would the home office consider the bump of salary another job created (and thus must be maintained for 12 months from the date of the salary bump) and not the same one that that person was doing before? Or would it still fall under the same job?

I appreciate all your help.

Thanks
It would still be on the same job
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

wonderer7
Newly Registered

Post by wonderer7 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:28 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

Does the bump difference in salary matter in this case (for example from 10£ an hour to 14£)?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:19 pm

wonderer7 wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:28 pm
Thanks for the quick reply.

Does the bump difference in salary matter in this case (for example from 10£ an hour to 14£)?
No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.