ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Startup Visa and my previous History - Need advise and help

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aqeel121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Startup Visa and my previous History - Need advise and help

Post by aqeel121 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:19 am

hi
dear all
I am currently in Pakistan but I lived in the UK from 2011 to 2017. I voluntarily departed from the UK and never been deported or detained in the UK. In September 2022 I requested my Immigration status from Home Office UK and made Subject Access Request SARU and they answered that:
Outcome Action
Applic/Raised Date: 12-May-2017
Case Type: Admin Removal: Overstayer
Case Outcome: Served with RED.0001
Outcome Date: 12-May-2017
Police Code: Police Force:
Condition Code: Ban Triggered - Yes Decision By User:
Expiry Date: Decision By Unit: Voluntary Returns Service - N
Now I have an offer for endorsement for Startup visa on my business plan I submitted to an endorsement body in the UK. I want to know am I eligible for Startup visa if:
1. I already have a company registered in the UK since 2017 and I am director since then.
2. I have been served with RED.0001 status on my immigration status even I left UK voluntarily.
Please advise is it good for me to apply for a Startup visa?
I am grateful for your help in this regard

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Startup Visa and my previous History - Need advise and help

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:02 pm

What was your previous immigration history/status?

When did your last visa expire and how long did you overstay?

What was the circumstance around HO becoming aware of you? Were you caught working illegally? Why were you and what circumstances were issued with a removal notice?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aqeel121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by aqeel121 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:39 am

hi
dear CR001 thanks for your detailed response, I have tried to answer all questions below:
I went to UK on Student Visa in August 2011 and I was on Student visa until Jun-2015. I tried to switch from Student visa to EEA Extended Family member visa and applied for EEA Extended family member visa in November 2015 on behalf of my Brother's wife but my application was refused in July 2015 and I appealed the decision but on March 2017 before I get a hearing date UK home office withdrawn the right of appeal for all applicants on EEA extended family member visa and then again I applied for EEA extended family member visa on with updated documents in March 2017 but later in May 2017 I withdrawn my application and left Uk voluntarily in June 2017.

my last visa expired in June 2015 and then I applied for EEA extended family member visa and was waiting for my appeal date.

What was the circumstance around HO becoming aware of you? Home Office never sent me any letter regarding overstaying the visa.
Were you caught working illegally?
No, I was Never caught working Illegally.
Why were you and what circumstances were issued with a removal notice?
I was not removed from the UK. I left UK voluntarily. when I submitted my 2nd application for EEA Extended family visa, and waited 6 months but there was no reply from Home Office on my visa application, then I called Home office and withdrawn my visa application and left the UK voluntarily. I was never arrested by immigration authorities and never caught working illegally.
Please advise if I am eligible to apply for Start-up visa in the current scenario? I am running a company in the UK from Pakistan and I am director of the company since June 2017. I requested my Immigration History and Status (SARU) from Home Office and they replied:
Outcome Action
Kind regards

aqeel121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by aqeel121 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:01 am

hi
dear all experts,
I am still waiting for an advise on my current situation, please

kind regards

aqeel121
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by aqeel121 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:47 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:02 pm

What was the circumstance around HO becoming aware of you? Were you caught working illegally? Why were you and what circumstances were issued with a removal notice?
hi
dear CR001 thanks for your detailed response, I have tried to answer all questions below:
I went to UK on Student Visa in August 2011 and I was on Student visa until Jun-2015. I tried to switch from Student visa to EEA Extended Family member visa and applied for EEA Extended family member visa in November 2015 on behalf of my Brother's wife but my application was refused in July 2015 and I appealed the decision but on March 2017 before I get a hearing date UK home office withdrawn the right of appeal for all applicants on EEA extended family member visa and then again I applied for EEA extended family member visa on with updated documents in March 2017 but later in May 2017 I withdrawn my application and left Uk voluntarily in June 2017.

my last visa expired in June 2015 and then I applied for EEA extended family member visa and was waiting for my appeal date.

What was the circumstance around HO becoming aware of you? Home Office never sent me any letter regarding overstaying the visa.
Were you caught working illegally?
No, I was Never caught working Illegally.
Why were you and what circumstances were issued with a removal notice?
I was not removed from the UK. I left UK voluntarily. when I submitted my 2nd application for EEA Extended family visa, and waited 6 months but there was no reply from Home Office on my visa application, then I called Home office and withdrawn my visa application and left the UK voluntarily. I was never arrested by immigration authorities and never caught working illegally.
Please advise if I am eligible to apply for Start-up visa in the current scenario? I am running a company in the UK from Pakistan and I am director of the company since June 2017. I requested my Immigration History and Status (SARU) from Home Office and they replied:
Outcome Action
Kind regards

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:27 pm

There's no need to bump this multiple times per day.
Everyone here is an unpaid volunteer, plus your situation is complicated, so most people just don't want to provide any uncertain information.
I'd take this to an immigration advisor if I were you, to be honest, but that's just my speculation.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.