ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Documents Request for Child Dep Application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

duke2000
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Inflated/Wrong IHS Calculation

Post by duke2000 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:51 pm

I am applying for dependent visa for my 2-year old. IHS is billing me 4115.53USD for two years (Start date 02-Feb-2023 to 05-Feb-2025 End date). The site estimated about 1,300Pounds. Exactly the same thing happened for partner application. I am the main applicant MSc student.

Please how do I work around this?

Thank you,

duke2000
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Additional Documents Request for Child Dep Application

Post by duke2000 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:22 pm

Other family members have received successful decision except for my teenager. I will appreciate clarification in this section of the letter

“ Please send these documents as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to Sheffield.SettlementDocsRequested@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™.”

I wasn’t sure which ref number they want? I used the one prefixed with GWF…..
I saw another one on the application form - UNIQUE APPLICATION NUMBER
Also there is the PAYMENT REFERENCE

I merely added the GWF number in bracket to existing subject line on the email. Is that fine? Will this cause any problem?

I never got any auto receipt of the forwarded email. Is that normal? How do I confirm that my email was received?
I am really worried.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Additional Documents Request for Child Dep Application

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:52 pm

duke2000 wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:22 pm
Other family members have received successful decision except for my teenager. I will appreciate clarification in this section of the letter

“ Please send these documents as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to Sheffield.SettlementDocsRequested@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™.”

I wasn’t sure which ref number they want? I used the one prefixed with GWF…..
I saw another one on the application form - UNIQUE APPLICATION NUMBER
Also there is the PAYMENT REFERENCE
Either UAN or GWF just ensure you indicate which it is and it will be used in matching the application
I merely added the GWF number in bracket to existing subject line on the email. Is that fine? Will this cause any problem? No problem

I never got any auto receipt of the forwarded email. Is that normal? How do I confirm that my email was received?
I am really worried. It is not a given for everyone to receive confirmation

duke2000
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Additional Documents Request for Child Dep Application

Post by duke2000 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:10 pm

Very useful responses! Sorted now