ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI MISC SERVICE OCCUPATION UPDATION

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nbhatt

OCI MISC SERVICE OCCUPATION UPDATION

Post by nbhatt » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Hi,

I am British passport holder & OCI card holder, trying to update occupation details online using OCI MISC SERVICE OCCUPATION UPDATION. As soon as I click submit button it throws error applicant has submitted wrong service code.

Any advise I tried ringing helpline numbers, emailed them but they keep sending me the guidance note to fill in the form. I am sure I have filled in correct information and it is a glitch on their system but nobody is paying attention. Is anyone facing the same issue?

thanks

atifmkhan123
Newly Registered

Re: OCI MISC SERVICE OCCUPATION UPDATION

Post by atifmkhan123 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:37 pm

Hi, I'm also getting the same error when updating the address for my son.

Were you able to resolve it?

Regards
AK

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:34 pm

No contacted so many but no resolution still throwing the same error , its annoying simple thing but made complicated.

nbhatt

Post by nbhatt » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:30 pm

Hi guys finally all this chasing and hard work helped, managed to update occupation details and have uploaded the required documents like proof of work and address :)

Good luck all