ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant - Address change while waiting for outcome

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thevar
India

PBS Dependant - Address change while waiting for outcome

Post by thevar » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:54 pm

Hello there,

I have applied for PBS Dependant visa. While I am waiting for the decision, I will be changing my residence in a few weeks. I have the following 2 questions:
1. Where and how do I communicate this new address to the Home Office / UKVI so that as and when the decision is made, the BRP is delivered to the new address?
2. What documents needs to be submitted along with this change request?

Thanks in advance.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: PBS Dependant - Address change while waiting for outcome

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:19 pm

thevar wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:54 pm
Hello there,

I have applied for PBS Dependant visa. While I am waiting for the decision, I will be changing my residence in a few weeks. I have the following 2 questions:
1. Where and how do I communicate this new address to the Home Office / UKVI so that as and when the decision is made, the BRP is delivered to the new address?
2. What documents needs to be submitted along with this change request?

Thanks in advance.
It maY be easier to maintain same address and to ensure arrangements in place with letting agency or new occupants in getting your documents when delivered.
Also the delivery courier will reach out to you to inform of delivery day or date