ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelled/expired CoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

masmob
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Cancelled/expired CoS

Post by masmob » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:01 pm

I have submitted my application since September 22, and my CoS expiry date is 02/11/2022, the HO delayed my skilled worker application until on 26/11/2022, I received this message.

"We are considering your application and need further information from you. Please provide the following within 10 working days of the date of this request:
We note that your sponsor has cancelled the Certificate of Sponsorship provided to us. With this in mind, we are writing to see if you’d like to withdraw your application or if you’ll be providing us with a new Certificate of Sponsorship?
Please send your information as an attachment within 10 working days to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx quoting your application reference xxxxxxxxx.
Please note, as we have requested additional information in order for us to conclude your application, it may not be possible to make a decision within service standard in this instance."

I contacted my employer, they advised me that they didn't cancel my CoS, we were all confused but we all thought may be because it has expired, as far as I know if application is made before the expiry date of CoS, the visa will be issued. Although my employer will issue a new CoS for me, if the CoS take more than 10 days, I will have to withdraw.

Any idea what will happen if I withdraw my application, am I going to get a full refund of my application fee and Health surcharge. I am considering to withdraw and apply super priority with the new CoS to avoid further delay, any advice will really be appreciated.