ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Care Worker - Dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shreakh
Sri Lanka

Care Worker - Dependent visa

Post by Shreakh » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:27 pm

hi,

A week ago, I got the visa for three years to come to the UK under the skilled worker visa category for the position of Care Worker (6145: care workers and home carers). I'm still in my home country and planning to apply the visa for my dependents. (wife and 2 children). My employer has verbally informed me that the fund maintenance is done by the employer only for my application, but not for my dependents.
I have a few questions to get clarified.

1. In my "Certificate of Sponsorship Details" document, they have mentioned "Y" for the following question [ Tick to certify maintenance for migrant (and dependents, if applicable): Y ]. I have already maintained the required amount of funds (under my wife's name) for my dependents for more than 28 days and I have the bank documents with me. But I'm a doubtful if it could be a problem, because the employer has mentioned "Y" for above question where it includes dependents (though my employer has informed me that they don't maintain funds for my dependents.) and if I provide the bank statements (which are under my wife's name) separately in my dependents applications. Is this ok ?

2. For my wife and the two children, will it be a single application for all or three separate applications? If it's going to be three separate applications, can I upload the same bank statement in all three applications (where I have enough funds for three dependents) ? Do I have to give declarations in children's applications about the funds being maintained under my wife's name for them too ?

3. As the supporting documents, I have created a small album of 10 photos of our family to prove our relationships. Do I have to upload these as well in all three applications (if it's going to be three separate applications)

4. And do I need to do a separate documents about the consent of me applying on behalf of my children as they are underaged ?

5. Also, do I need to prove my accommodation arrangement for the family in the visa applications? Our accommodation is arranged by my cousin who is in the UK, but I still didn't receive the tenancy agreement for the flat and it can take up to two more weeks, but I need to apply for the visa before that.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks