ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GTV "evidence of earnings"

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

qwe12
Newly Registered

GTV "evidence of earnings"

Post by qwe12 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:54 pm

Hi,

I recently switched from Tier 2 to GTV (academic route).
I am eligible for the ILR via 3 years route.
I read that "you must demonstrate that you have earned money in the UK during your last period of permission in the field in which you were previously endorsed on the Global Talent route."

Anyone has idea for how many months evidence of earnings/salary one has to show and what specific documents required like salary slip is acceptable?

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: GTV "evidence of earnings"

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:30 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Berkay

Re: GTV "evidence of earnings"

Post by Berkay » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:01 pm

The best is to submit a compact document including payslips and employment letters of your jobs and payments during the period you were on GTV. The aim is to show that you were not jobless and earned money in your field with your GTV in the UK.