ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with IHS refund

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Engineerralf
Newly Registered

Problem with IHS refund

Post by Engineerralf » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:43 am

Hi everyone,

I have some trouble getting back my IHS refund for my first visa application. I applied on the 30th of August then I cancelled the application that same day and I got my passport back the following week.

I reapplied for the student visa shortly after and got the visa. It's been way more than 6 weeks since then obviously so I email UKVI and they say they authorised the refund on the 8th of September and they gave me the ARN transaction reference.

But the bank keeps saying no such transaction exists and that no credit inflow has come into my account.

I emailed UKVI again and they told me to tell my bank to write a letter saying they have not received it but the bank says this is not a letter they can write.

I am so confused. Does anyone have any advice on this?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Problem with IHS refund

Post by sah10406 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:08 am

Ask the international student adviser at your university to liaise with UKVI on your behalf.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.