ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How will I know if I’m able to submit biometrics through the UKVI app?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ingaevone
Newly Registered

How will I know if I’m able to submit biometrics through the UKVI app?

Post by Ingaevone » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:42 am

I submitted my naturalisation application and was directed to the UKVCAS website. I received an email from UKVCAS that if I’m eligible to book an appointment through the UKVI app that I won’t be able to book an appointment immediately. However, when I log in to the UKVCAS website it says I must attend an appointment and it gives me the option to book an appointment. Does this mean I won’t get an invitation to use the app? I’m not sure why this would be the case as I submitted my biometrics earlier this year, so I’d think reusing them wouldn’t be an issue.

Bash_
Syria

Re: How will I know if I’m able to submit biometrics through the UKVI app?

Post by Bash_ » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:31 am

you should've received an email asking you to wait until UKVI processes eligibility for app usage instead of booking an appointment.