ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office atlas notification PBS dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tejalondon

Home office atlas notification PBS dependant

Post by tejalondon » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:48 pm

Hi,

I am on an ILR since 2018 and obtained grant via Tier 2 route, last month i applied for my wife PBS extension with UKVI.

The continuous residency rule was broken during covid, although in principle she completed her 5 years, we were out of the country which doesn't qualify her for ILR application. Hence, applied for a grant on the same PBS dependant route for a further 3 years and submitted a ' PBS, startup, Innovator or global talent dependant partner application'.

Today, we received a notification from atlas email saying

'Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.

This is because we are currently awaiting the outcome of a decision to be made on your sponsor’s application. In order to make a decision regarding your case we need to know what’s going on with the main applicant’s immigration first'

I don't understand, there is no separate application i've made and i am on ILR all this time. Could you suggest, what could be happening here, is it a genuine mix up of things ?

My BRP details and copy of the same also has been provided. How do i contact hem for any correspondence pls suggest

tejalondon

Re: Home office atlas notification PBS dependant

Post by tejalondon » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:37 am

Any responses pls ?