ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Impact of visit visa refusal on student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

muteeba_latif
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Impact of visit visa refusal on student visa

Post by muteeba_latif » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:12 pm

Hi all,
Back in 2021, Me and my husband applied for visit visa which got rejected. they mentioned that we didnt provide proofs for some of the cash transactions reflecting in our account statement. Now my husband has applied alone for uk study visa . the course is relevant to his past studies and experience. I am just curious , will that visit visa refusal impact his study visa??

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Impact of visit visa refusal on student visa

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:30 am

muteeba_latif wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:12 pm
Hi all,
Back in 2021, Me and my husband applied for visit visa which got rejected. they mentioned that we didnt provide proofs for some of the cash transactions reflecting in our account statement. Now my husband has applied alone for uk study visa . the course is relevant to his past studies and experience. I am just curious , will that visit visa refusal impact his study visa??
No, different pathway and requirements and with the place of study haven gone through his documents and find him alright for CAS and your husband meeting up, should not impact study visa application negatively

muteeba_latif
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Impact of visit visa refusal on student visa

Post by muteeba_latif » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:22 am

I hope that he get visa this time. we tried our best without leaving any loophole. he submitted initial deposit more than the required amount. we have funds in our account more than the required funds. our credibility interview was also cleared which was conducted by university itself. hope for the best.