ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Word travel history problem (travel to country A and then from country A to country B)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lxy3076
Newly Registered

Word travel history problem (travel to country A and then from country A to country B)

Post by lxy3076 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:50 pm

Hi guys,

I traveled from UK to country A and flied back 3 months later. But during my stay in country A, I travelled to country B from A for 1 month.

So in the question below, I filled in the dates when I travelled between UK and country A.

Where did you spend time outside the UK for more than 2 weeks?
When did you leave the UK?
When did you return to the UK?

There is another question later which is
Have you been to any other countries in the past 10 years?

My question is, do I need to fill in my stay in country B in either of the two sectors?

Thanks very much.

(ps neither countries are in the US Australia EEA etc exemptions)

lxy3076
Newly Registered

3 years and 6 month between CoS start date and end date - does this count as '3 years or less' or 'more than 3 years'

Post by lxy3076 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:24 pm

Hi guys

It is 3 years and 6 month between my CoS start date and end date. I am not sure whether this would be categorised into '3 years or less' or 'more than 3 years' when fill in the visa application form. HR says it is '3 years or less' but seems unsure. Can any one help please.

In the case it is in the category 'more than 3 years', I am wondering can I apply for a visa less than three years (since I can pay less fee...)

Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 3 years and 6 month between CoS start date and end date - does this count as '3 years or less' or 'more than 3 years

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:34 pm

What are the exact dates in the CoS of work and start end dates?

If it is more than 3 years, you cannot choose to apply for less than 3 years due to being cheaper.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

9elizabeth
- thin ice -

Re: Word travel history problem (travel to country A and then from country A to country B)

Post by 9elizabeth » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:08 pm

yes you do.