ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Landlord letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RichTea44
Newly Registered
Mood:

Need Advice with Spouse Visa Financial Requirement.

Post by RichTea44 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:16 pm

Hi all,

Myself and my wife are applying for a spouse visa and we need information and Advice for the following:

- I was Self Employed and worked from January 2022 until May 2022, After that I Begun work at a New Company with a permanent Contract. (My annual Salary far Exceeds the minimum requirement and is £26k+) However I have only just begun work with this New Company and I have Only one Payslip.

In terms of Showing the Financial requirement, Am I best waiting for another 5 months to gather the remaining payslips.

Or,

Could I use a combination of statements from the previous self employed work AND the Payslips from the Current New Company?

Any Advice is greatly appreciated.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Need Advice with Spouse Visa Financial Requirement.

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:47 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:16 pm
Hi all,

Myself and my wife are applying for a spouse visa and we need information and Advice for the following:

- I was Self Employed and worked from January 2022 until May 2022, After that I Begun work at a New Company with a permanent Contract. (My annual Salary far Exceeds the minimum requirement and is £26k+) However I have only just begun work with this New Company and I have Only one Payslip.

In terms of Showing the Financial requirement, Am I best waiting for another 5 months to gather the remaining payslips.

Or,

Could I use a combination of statements from the previous self employed work AND the Payslips from the Current New Company?

Any Advice is greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, you didn't do your self employed income for the full financial year nor the income from self employed still a source of income as you have now found a new job. You should wait till you have completed 6 months with current employer and apply under Category A.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

RichTea44
Newly Registered
Mood:

Help needed! :)

Post by RichTea44 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:51 pm

Good afternoon all :D

Me and my wife are planning on applying for spouse visa in December as that will be the time that we should have all documents ready, however I have a few questions:

1. With the financial requirement, I work salaried employment and receive 29k+ annually, however my lowest payslip does not cover the required amount after tax and when it is multiplied by 6, am I thinking too much into this and will this amount be multiplied and calculated “BEFORE” Tax and NI?
Will it be okay to use this payslip since it does meet the requirement Before Tax and NI?

2. With the Accommodation requirement, I will rent a Property and the rent and tenancy agreement will be in my name and rented by me. (The sponsor) what documents do i need to produce other than the tenancy agreement, will i still require a landlords letter?

Best regards,

Rich

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Help needed! :)

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:23 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:51 pm
Good afternoon all :D

Me and my wife are planning on applying for spouse visa in December as that will be the time that we should have all documents ready, however I have a few questions:

1. With the financial requirement, I work salaried employment and receive 29k+ annually, however my lowest payslip does not cover the required amount after tax and when it is multiplied by 6, am I thinking too much into this and will this amount be multiplied and calculated “BEFORE” Tax and NI?
Will it be okay to use this payslip since it does meet the requirement Before Tax and NI?

2. With the Accommodation requirement, I will rent a Property and the rent and tenancy agreement will be in my name and rented by me. (The sponsor) what documents do i need to produce other than the tenancy agreement, will i still require a landlords letter?

Best regards,

Rich
Who is applying for the spouse visa? You or your wife? What is your immigration status?

If you're working as a permanent staff on £29k, then 6 months payslip is fine. Your letter of employment and payslip with a confirmatory letter from HR should confirm all that.

Tenancy agreement is fine. No letter from landlord required.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

RichTea44
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by RichTea44 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm

Thank you for the reply!

My Wife will apply for her spouse visa. I am her sponsor. I am a British citizen.

Thank you for the information with the tenancy agreement.

However I am still unsure about the Payslips. Since they will use the lowest sum out of the 6 payslips and multiply it by 12, It does not reach the required amount AFTER TAX and NI,

But it does Before the Tax and NI is applied.

Will this be a problem? Any help is appreciated :)

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm
Thank you for the reply!

My Wife will apply for her spouse visa. I am her sponsor. I am a British citizen.

However I am still unsure about the Payslips. Since they will use the lowest sum out of the 6 payslips and multiply it by 12, It does not reach the required amount AFTER TAX and NI,

Tax and NI are part of your income, they're just deductions. Not sure how best to explain it, than to say you're fine.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:09 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:23 pm
Thank you for the reply!

You gross income I.e. sum total prior to any deduction is what is considered for the calculation, this also shows on the pay slip. If this gross income is at least £1,550 per month then means as per current financial threshold you meet it and got nothing to be bothered on.

RichTea44
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by RichTea44 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:52 pm

Thank you so much for the help!

Then i have no need to worry, however I would like to ask another question if you don’t mind.
For the Letter from my employer, I received a letter from my manager but his letter has numerous spelling mistakes, plus his signature wasn’t physically written on the letter. The letter was written and signed using Microsoft word and printed on headed paper.

Does it matter that the signature wasn’t physically written on the letter?

Cheers :)

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:55 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:52 pm
Thank you so much for the help!

Then i have no need to worry, however I would like to ask another question if you don’t mind.
For the Letter from my employer, I received a letter from my manager but his letter has numerous spelling mistakes, plus his signature wasn’t physically written on the letter. The letter was written and signed using Microsoft word and printed on headed paper.

Does it matter that the signature wasn’t physically written on the letter?

Cheers :)
Typos can be overlooked and electronic signatures are acceptable.

RichTea44
Newly Registered
Mood:

Sponsorship Application Question

Post by RichTea44 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:04 pm

Hi all,

I am currently writing my sponsorship application for my wifes spouse visa and i have a question regarding the “Sponsors employers details”

I work permanently full time and the company i work for is contracted to a site. Should i include this address of the site or should i include the registered office address instead?
Best regards :)

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Sponsorship Application Question

Post by Ticktack » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:46 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:04 pm
Hi all,

I am currently writing my sponsorship application for my wifes spouse visa and i have a question regarding the “Sponsors employers details”

I work permanently full time and the company i work for is contracted to a site. Should i include this address of the site or should i include the registered office address instead?
Use the registered office address of your company. This can be verified.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:48 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:04 pm
Hi all,

Registered office address

RichTea44
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by RichTea44 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:19 pm

Thank you for the response :)

And also,

In the “Place of birth” field, should it be the city/town or country where my wife was born?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:25 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:19 pm
Thank you for the response :)

And also,

In the “Place of birth” field, should it be the city/town or country where my wife was born?
Input city or town

RichTea44
Newly Registered
Mood:

Landlord letter

Post by RichTea44 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:51 am

Hello all,

I have a question regarding the Landlord letter for my wifes spouse visa.

Since my landlord and estate agent won’t write the letter, will this have any negative effects on the application?

I have the tenancy agreement in my name + multiple bills for the accommodation requirement.

Kind regards,

Rich

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Landlord letter

Post by Ticktack » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:31 pm

RichTea44 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:51 am
Hello all,

I have a question regarding the Landlord letter for my wifes spouse visa.

Since my landlord and estate agent won’t write the letter, will this have any negative effects on the application? Nope.

I have the tenancy agreement in my name + multiple bills for the accommodation requirement. Go with that.

Kind regards,

Rich