ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:49 am

rina wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Indu2 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:22 pm
rina wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:13 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:00 pm
rina wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:56 pm
This group is so quiet. Is it still active?
Has anyone applied for a travel document? How long did it take to arrive?
There is a separate topic regarding travel documents!

general-uk-immigration-forum/convention ... l#p2081436
I wonder if you can help me again. Is there a topic on this? I am wondering if my employer will see my refugee status when they check if I have right to work. I have no idea how this is displayed but I had hoped that my status is private and it just displays the length I am allowed to work. Many thanks in advance.
Hi rina
Did you get travel document I didn’t get any answer from them I was apply on last July
Hi,
I actually only just applied today. My lawyer said that they have been responding to applications after 2 months so I am guessing yours maybe soon.
Hi rina
Yeah let’s see I am waiting like 7 weeks if I got any update I will drop you message

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:41 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:49 am
rina wrote:
Indu2 wrote:
rina wrote:
CR001 wrote:
rina wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:56 pm
This group is so quiet. Is it still active?
Has anyone applied for a travel document? How long did it take to arrive?

I wonder if you can help me again. Is there a topic on this? I am wondering if my employer will see my refugee status when they check if I have right to work. I have no idea how this is displayed but I had hoped that my status is private and it just displays the length I am allowed to work. Many thanks in advance.
Hi rina
Did you get travel document I didn’t get any answer from them I was apply on last July
Hi,
I actually only just applied today. My lawyer said that they have been responding to applications after 2 months so I am guessing yours maybe soon.
Hi rina
Yeah let’s see I am waiting like 7 weeks if I got any update I will drop you message
Any news about your travel document? :)

Laureen007

Post by Laureen007 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:22 am

rina wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:41 pm
Indu2 wrote:
rina wrote:
Indu2 wrote:
rina wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Hi rina
Hi,
Hi rina
Hi Rina, did you get your brp yet? Home office requested additional documents so hopefully not long till I hear from them. My son just got his British passport so I’m guessing they’ll give me with that but I’d prefer the refugee one.

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:50 pm

Laureen007 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:22 am
rina wrote:
Indu2 wrote:
rina wrote:
Indu2 wrote:
rina wrote:

Hi rina
Hi,
Hi rina
Hi Rina, did you get your brp yet? Home office requested additional documents so hopefully not long till I hear from them. My son just got his British passport so I’m guessing they’ll give me with that but I’d prefer the refugee one.
Hi Lauren,

Yes, I received it in Aug. Currently still waiting for my travel document. Hope you get refugee status too.

Laureen007

Post by Laureen007 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:28 pm

rina wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:50 pm
Laureen007 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:22 am
rina wrote:
Indu2 wrote:
rina wrote:
Indu2 wrote:

Hi rina
Hi,
Hi rina
Hi Lauren,

Yes, I received it in Aug. Currently still waiting for my travel document. Hope you get refugee status too.
Oh that’s great. Thank you, I pray I get it too.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:32 pm

Hi Every one,

I hope that all are fine and doing well.

I submitted further submission in person in Liverpool on 04th March 2022 which got refused on 1st June 2022 but due to some reason Home Office sent me thier decision on 27th July 2022, i got right of appeal as well and appeal lodged accordinlgy in first tribunal.

I wanted to know two things please.

1. Home Office took around 3 months to refused my further submissions, they took less time as i can see some of the people waiting more than 2 years for thier decisions ??? is it a good sign for me that they took less time to refuse in my case ???

2. what is the time processing for the first tribunal now a days, my court is the Manchester one. Kindly advice ???

Kind Regard's.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:48 am

Yahas76 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:32 pm
Hi Every one,

I submitted further submission in person in Liverpool on 04th March 2022 which got refused on 1st June 2022 but due to some reason Home Office sent me thier decision on 27th July 2022, i got right of appeal as well and appeal lodged accordinlgy in first tribunal.

1. Home Office took around 3 months to refused my further submissions, they took less time as i can see some of the people waiting more than 2 years for thier decisions ??? is it a good sign for me that they took less time to refuse in my case ??? It doesn't necessarily mean so

2. what is the time processing for the first tribunal now a days, my court is the Manchester one. Kindly advice ???
There is no assured response to this except you hear feed back on such enquiry from FTT..
Note - you are on a timeline thread use go through

Kind Regard's.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:46 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:48 am
Yahas76 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:32 pm
Hi Every one,

1. Home Office took around 3 months to refused my further submissions, they took less time as i can see some of the people waiting more than 2 years for thier decisions ??? is it a good sign for me that they took less time to refuse in my case ??? It doesn't necessarily mean so

There is no assured response to this except you hear feed back on such enquiry from FTT..
Note - you are on a timeline thread use go through

Kind Regard's.

Dear thanks a lot for your detailed and valuable reply, much appreciated.

Laureen007

Post by Laureen007 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:37 pm

I hope somebody will rely this… for the people who were send grant letter after biometrics… or refusal without doing biometrics, did the home office send the letter to your house address or to your solicitor?
I did biometrics two weeks ago and my solicitor has booked an appointment to “discuss” my application with me, I don’t know what to expect. But since I have done biometrics I’m thinking I have nothing to fear lol

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:00 am

Laureen007 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:37 pm
I hope somebody will rely this… for the people who were send grant letter after biometrics… or refusal without doing biometrics, did the home office send the letter to your house address or to your solicitor?
I did biometrics two weeks ago and my solicitor has booked an appointment to “discuss” my application with me, I don’t know what to expect. But since I have done biometrics I’m thinking I have nothing to fear lol
You can ask your solicitor to give a hint of what needs discussing!

Laureen007

Post by Laureen007 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:48 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:00 am
Laureen007 wrote:
[/

You can ask your solicitor to give a hint of what needs discussing!
Secretary emailed the appointment

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:16 pm

Laureen007 wrote:
I did my biometrics when I had my substantive interview. My grant letter after my hearing was sent to my lawyer directly. This was the case because the Judge asked me at the hearing where I wanted the response to be delivered. I hope this helps.

rina
Member of Standing

Post by rina » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I finally received my travel document. I wanted to let you know in case one of you in the future wants to know the lead time. It took 2 months from sending in the application.
I am officially finally free of this after many years of struggling. I want to wish you all the best in your journey. Do not give up! Most importantly always trust in God and his plan for your life.

Take care!

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:24 pm

Hi Rina, I wish you best of Luck, please I need advice, I went to the court over 2months now and I haven't hear anything from the tribunal, I have ranged the law firm up to 4 times to see if they have any update, the receptionist always said my solicitor is busy that I can't speak to her, the receptionist said she dosent have update for me but will ask my solicitor whether she have update but they never ring me back, the 3rd phone call the receptionist said she will email home office to hurry up,but I was telling her about the outcome of my court hearing and she is talking about home office and my solicitor never ring since then even after ringing the office 4times, please what do I do,

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:36 pm

rina wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:19 pm
Hi everyone,

I finally received my travel document. I wanted to let you know in case one of you in the future wants to know the lead time. It took 2 months from sending in the application.
I am officially finally free of this after many years of struggling. I want to wish you all the best in your journey. Do not give up! Most importantly always trust in God and his plan for your life.

Take care!

Dear Rina,

Congratulations for your travel document, its a good news ... now you are relaxed ...
Wish you good luck for the future ...

Cheers 🍻 !!! .....

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:40 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:24 pm
Hi Rina, I wish you best of Luck, please I need advice, I went to the court over 2months now and I haven't hear anything from the tribunal, I have ranged the law firm up to 4 times to see if they have any update, the receptionist always said my solicitor is busy that I can't speak to her, the receptionist said she dosent have update for me but will ask my solicitor whether she have update but they never ring me back, the 3rd phone call the receptionist said she will email home office to hurry up,but I was telling her about the outcome of my court hearing and she is talking about home office and my solicitor never ring since then even after ringing the office 4times, please what do I do,
Hi Dear,

Is judge gave you any timescale for the decision ???
Also you can call the court directly for an update, i hope it works ...

Wish you good luck .....

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:00 pm

Thanks for the advice, I will try and ring the court, I can't remember the judge given me decision time,but immediately after the hearing my solicitor said I have to wait for 6weeks and is over 2months now.

Laureen007

Post by Laureen007 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:48 am

rina wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:16 pm
Laureen007 wrote:
I did my biometrics when I had my substantive interview. My grant letter after my hearing was sent to my lawyer directly. This was the case because the Judge asked me at the hearing where I wanted the response to be delivered. I hope this helps.
Thank you. It was my grant letter. Was granted 36 months. Still decided whether to appeal the asylum claim as I have appeal rights. And congrats on receiving your travel document.

Quratkhan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Quratkhan » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:24 pm

Hello everyone,
i have Failed asylum and submitted further submission under 7 year child basis on 27nov 2020, got confirmation on 7 dec 2020 that further submission has been accepted and will let me know the once the decision will be made,on 25 july 2022 i got biomatric letter which was done on 28 july 2022,
now its been 4 months still i have not heared anything from home office but last week on 18nov 2022 my social worker told me the news that i have been granted LTR since august 2022, and i need to push my solicitor to get the decision for me but lawyer said he havent heard anything till now and emailed homeoffice again,
but Home office is not replying even i contacted local Mp aswell to contact home office its been 2 years me and my kids are living in hell now, i have three kids 7/9/4 years old i put this visa when my son got 7 years now he turned 9 years,
i really need help if anyone know anything what to do or where to contact please, i have emailed homeoffice ,complained home office and also contacted MP aswell ,is there any other way to find the decision and if i really been granted LTR since aug then how can i make them to give my decision now :(

lkthil
Newly Registered

Post by lkthil » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:04 am

Hi Quratkhan.

Sorry, this is not an answer to your question.

I saw you had mentioned further submission to your asylum case under a 7-year child basis.
i have Failed asylum and submitted further submission under 7-year child basis on 27nov 2020
Please let me know if you made this further submission based on only a 7-year child. Or were there any other evidence/facts related to your case?

I just need to know what my routes are if my claim fails. I have two UK-born seven-year children and thinking if I can do a 7-year child route via further submissions without withdrawing my asylum claim and going direct 7-year child rule.

Thank you.

Quratkhan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Quratkhan » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:11 pm

hi akhil,
all i know my solicitor told he can put a case for my 7 yr child born in further submission as than i dont have to pay the heavy amount if visa fees if i go seperatly via 7 year child basis, i have seen so many cases got LTR this way without paying visa fees,i am hoping i will get positive response soon too

lkthil
Newly Registered

Post by lkthil » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:23 pm

Hi Quratkhan,

Thanks for the clarification. That's new to me. I didn't know about it that we could go with seven years child route within the Asylum application process. (I thought we have to withdraw the existing application and then go with the 7-year route).

I've seen here on another discussion that, after HO changed rules in June 2022, they added a few amendments related to child applications (7-year route too). It has some positive points and negatives too. But as your solicitor explained, it makes more sense, and hopefully, you will get a positive response. Fingers crossed.

Thank you.

Quratkhan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Quratkhan » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:22 pm

Hello ikthil,
just to let you know i have received my GRant letter with recourse to public funds,still waiting for biomatric cards.
home office is taking too long i dont know why :(

lkthil
Newly Registered

Post by lkthil » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:34 am

Hi Quratkhan,

Great to hear you got granted. :D

Refer to the discussion on this thread. I have seen some people wait a bit longer for the BRP. You can get ideas from those discussions.

Good luck...

I applied about two years ago and waiting for the big interview. I just got the BRP appointment letter. But I didn't do the big interview yet. Does anybody know if that is the normal procedure? (This is my fresh claim - 1st time)

Thank you.

lkthil
Newly Registered

Post by lkthil » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:40 pm

Hi All,

*Asylum 1st time (Fresh claim)*

I need help/advice, please. About two weeks ago, I received a letter for a BRP appointment while I waited for my big interview appointment as I haven't got a date yet. Then I booked the BRP appointment for next week.

Today I received a letter from HO saying "Failure to Attend Notice," saying I had interviewed two days ago and I didn't attend it; therefore, if I don't provide them with an explanation within five days, my application will be considered as withdrawn.

There was a phone number in the letter, and I rang them. But it's out of service. Then there's an email there, and I emailed them as well.

Anybody faced a similar situation and have any idea how to solve this matter?

Thank you.