ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Tier 1 Extension

Post by kashif7866 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:55 am

Hello !

I am due to apply for my extension on First week of March, I would like to know about the set of document required to be submitted.
I have 3 full time jobs from since my first extension.
Also like to know that majority of my time during last 2 years has been spent in india because of the kind of business I am in(more then 180days in a year) l, will this have an impact on my ILR?

Your response is highly appriciable.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Extension

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Thought you had ILR already based on 10 years long residence??

british-citizenship/register-child-outs ... l#p2005442
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by kashif7866 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:00 pm

Hello CR001

Thanks for your reply, you are right but this question has been asked for one of friend who has this above situation.

He has never used immigration board, so he ask me to do a favor and ask a question on his behalf, I would really appreciate if you can help and guide to through his extension please by answering these question.

Thanks

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Hello CR001

Thanks for your reply, you are right but this question has been asked for one of friend who has this above situation.

He has never used immigration board, so he ask me to do a favor and ask a question on his behalf, I would really appreciate if you can help and guide to through his extension please by answering these question.

Thanks

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Hello CR001

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:43 pm

1. If asking on behalf of someone else, state you are doing this. Members look at previous topics to fully understand circumstances.

2. Ask your friend to register on the forum and ask their own questions. It is their application and they know their situation better than a third party asking questions

3. His long absences will make him ineligible for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.