ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian Passport holder on UK Tourist Visa apply for Turkey Tourist Evisa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

deepakpareek

Indian Passport holder on UK Tourist Visa apply for Turkey Tourist Evisa

Post by deepakpareek » Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:06 pm

hi Immigration Board,

My mother is currently with me on a Multi Entry 6 months visitor visa to UK. Can she apply for a 30 days or lesser Tourist visa to Turkey using the turkey e-visa service ? The Turkey e visa website suggests that if you are an Indian Passport holder and have a UK Visa, then you can apply for Turkey e-visa while being in the U.K.
However, I am not sure whether the type of U.K. visa being Tourist/Visitor visa is eligible to apply or not.

Note - I am a British passport holder and planning for a 7 days holiday to Turkey in end of Feb and would have been great if my mother could come along with me.

Kindly suggest
Thanks & regards

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Indian Passport holder on UK Tourist Visa apply for Turkey Tourist Evisa

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:53 am

deepakpareek wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:06 pm
hi Immigration Board,

My mother is currently with me on a Multi Entry 6 months visitor visa to UK. Can she apply for a 30 days or lesser Tourist visa to Turkey using the turkey e-visa service ? The Turkey e visa website suggests that if you are an Indian Passport holder and have a UK Visa, then you can apply for Turkey e-visa while being in the U.K. That would be my clear understanding, provided she meets other conditions. E-visas are electronic, so it really doesn't matter where she's at.
However, I am not sure whether the type of U.K. visa being Tourist/Visitor visa is eligible to apply or not. Tourist visas are eligible as well.

Note - I am a British passport holder and planning for a 7 days holiday to Turkey in end of Feb and would have been great if my mother could come along with me.

Kindly suggest
Thanks & regards
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!