ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bereavement Leave and paid absence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

PeterJam
Newly Registered
Mood:

Confused over tesco pay

Post by PeterJam » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:34 pm

Hi,

My wife spouse visa is coming up for indefinite leave to remain and I’m really confused over my tesco payslip. I’m paid every 4 weeks would I still do category A? Also my payslip is basic plus night/ sunday premium would this be salaried or non-salaried?

Basic pay £1398.85 night premium £131.10 sunday Premium £68.18 = £1598.13 every 4 weeks

Thank you for any help

PeterJam
Newly Registered
Mood:

Bereavement Leave and paid absence

Post by PeterJam » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:35 am

Hi,

I hope someone will be able to help, on one of my payslips it has Bereavement pay and paid absence. The application is ilr family route. Do i need to mention this in the employment letter?

Thank you for any help

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Bereavement Leave and paid absence

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:36 am

PeterJam wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:35 am
Hi,

I hope someone will be able to help, on one of my payslips it has Bereavement pay and paid absence. The application is ilr family route. Do i need to mention this in the employment letter?

Thank you for any help
No

PeterJam
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Bereavement Leave and paid absence

Post by PeterJam » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:07 am

Thats was fast, thank you so much :D