ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal ! Child Visa Refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Apply for one child

Post by Perfect2020 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:41 am

Hi I am BC through 5 years refugee route but now I got BC 2 years ago , I have 3 kids and wife back home now I want apply for my one kid other 2 and wife cannot come because other 2 kids study.

I want know how much income I need to show because someone told me I must have £22400 and someone told £18600 i am confused now

My income now is £21600 please help it’s urgent I have to apply asap because child age is already 17years finish his study and short time

Please please help

vinny

Re: Apply for one child

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:58 am

Child is unlikely to succeed without mother applying.

E-ECC.2.1. Where a parent of the applicant has, or is applying or has applied for, entry clearance or limited leave to enter or remain as a partner under this Appendix, the applicant must provide specified evidence, from the sources listed in paragraph E-ECC.2.2., of-
(a) a specified gross annual income of at least-
  • (i) £18,600;
  • (ii) an additional £3,800 for the first child; and
  • (iii) an additional £2,400 for each additional child; alone or in combination with
for non-British children.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:26 pm

My question is that am just apply for one kid because other are studying and will join me after their study

Mother gave already guardianship certificate through court and affidavit as well

Now question is that if only one child then how much income required

Please answer it’s stressing

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:12 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Different employee detail

Post by Perfect2020 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:01 pm

Hi all

I applied for my son as dependent visa

I am British citizen have continues employment history but problem is that as I planned applied visa I changed job but I meet financial requirements accordingly.

Now question is that is it effect application because current employment is not 6 months old

I told before I have no break between as I left same week I start another job

It’s urgent please inform

Regards

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Re: Different employee detail

Post by Perfect2020 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:56 pm

Please reply

Should I have 6 months job history or should I have 6 months with same employer

My last 2 years history I have p60s from previous employment are already sufficient

New job also sufficient to meet requirements
Which is only 3rd month now

Have no break in employment history

It’s stress situation

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Different employee detail

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:55 pm

Perfect2020 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:56 pm
Please reply

Should I have 6 months job history or should I have 6 months with same employer

My last 2 years history I have p60s from previous employment are already sufficient

New job also sufficient to meet requirements
Which is only 3rd month now

Have no break in employment history

It’s stress situation
You can apply you meet requirement as continuously employed even though with different coys

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:27 am

Anyone know how long it take to decide normally because getting different information from different sources which vary between 2.5 moths to 6 months. Even everything is ok but i heard it can be anything depend of mood of visa officer as many people have different experience which make me stressed.
It can take up to 6 months. It has nothing to do with the "mood" of the visa officer!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:07 am

Got decision of my Son’s visa application it’s refused and reason I mentioned below it’s really stressful and disappointing please help !!!!

What should I do ….

“You state that you are currently living with your mother in Pakistan. Whilst I accept every parents may wish for the best for their children, I am not satisfied that it is in spirit of the immigration rules to issue your application because I am satisfied that it is your mother that has been making the important day-to-day decisions in your upbringing, and not your sponsoring parent. Also, you have not supplied any evidence to demonstrate that the current care arrangements of being with your mother in Pakistan cannot continue. As a result, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of Paragraph 297(i)(e) of the UK Immigration Rules.”

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:44 am

You were advised by vinny that the application is unlikely to succeed for the child if you are not applying for your wife at the same time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:49 am

So shall I appeal or reapply with wife

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:06 am

Perfect2020 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:49 am
So shall I appeal or reapply with wife
Appeal will probably give you same outcome. Reapply with wife and the child alongside.

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:15 am

Also reason to apply him alone that other 2 kids still in school if I bring them here they need stop their continuing study that’s why I just leave their matter for next year

Anyway that’s a lot

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:46 am

As visa officer told

“you have not supplied any evidence to demonstrate that the current care arrangements of being with your mother in Pakistan cannot continue. As a result, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of Paragraph 297(i)(e) of the UK Immigration Rules.”

We provide court order of sole responsibility and affidavit I am little confused what else documents they required please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:24 am

You as the father do not have sole responsibility if the child lives with the mother and the mother takes care of the child's needs etc.

You appear to have tried to circumvent the immigration rules by saying you have sole responsibility when you do not, as the child's responsibility and day to day care is undertaken by your wife.

The affidavit and guardian certificate contradicts the reality of the child's care by the mother.

How old is the child?
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:34 am

Will be 18 in aug 2023 now 17 years

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:36 am

If you allow in private message I can explain you how she Cnt carryon or she have not done day to day decision

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:45 am

in real my kids raised by my patents ( their grand parents ) in 2020 the both passed away same day due covid, his mother is unable to handle him as he is teenager and she (his mother is sick and usually on bed rest )

As you know he raised by my parents and after them it was really shocking and un expected situation so he left studies and all family upset , kids not see her as their guardian.

she tried to handle situation but due to her health issues she unable to do.

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:54 am

do you think if i can provide dead certificates of my parents and his mother medical history in which doctor advised her bed rest and all medical reports can help my statement and make home office to reverse their decision.

please help i have too much stress about it .....

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:07 am

May you please reply what kind of documents we need to provide to make appeal please help

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:24 am

Any suggestions please help

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Refusal ! Child Visa Refused

Post by Perfect2020 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:46 am

Hi,

i need advise, its urgent and i am really very stressed about it.

I applied my Son's Visa as dependent with sole responsibility.

Home office refuse visa and said you have not submit any document demonstrate child care is cannot be continued

i appeal in FTT and provide all required documents but they dismissed my appeal with long decision but main points they saying it seems Economical reason not seems Exceptional Circumstances.

I need to ask expert advise because when i apply his visa he was 16 and now he is over 18.

i do not understand why judge not realise situation that being 18 year old not meaning someone is independent and can manage everything in life specially Pakistan specially when someone have huge trauma in life and struggling and loneliness and looking for to join his father who can provide him better care.

Respectable court overlook circumstances even i submit sufficient documentation related that. And they more focused about Public interest. They ignore the situation if child live there can damage him mentally due to stress in family he have not good relation with his mother she beat him and always torture him physically and verbally, too much controlling.

please expert help me in this matter, i am really too much stressed i feel i failed in my life and really fad up about situation i have nothing if i lost my child i want protect him.

i want him come here with me i will provide him better education and enjoinment and promise he will be not burden on public funds,

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Refusal ! Child Visa Refused

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:15 am

It can be distressing to deal with.
Can you post actual refusal letter after removing personal identifiers e.g name dob, address etc.
How many years have you lived apart from your son, what is your current relation with mother of the child i.e. married, separated or divorced? How did you address sole responsibility?
Now that he is 18, it gets tougher.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:41 am

Topics merged.

You were advised in 2022/23 that the application will fail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Perfect2020
Newly Registered

Post by Perfect2020 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:44 am

Our divorce is in progress but it take few months