ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

citizen2b
Newly Registered
Mood:

nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

Post by citizen2b » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:52 pm

hello friends

recently the home office ( after 4 months ) updated me on my citizenship application.

they informed me that my b1 english qualification is has expired and cannot be used.

they advised me to sit a new exam and send the new certificate to nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk otherwise my application may be refused.

I sat a new exam , passed it with distinction and sent a copy of the certificate to nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

the problem is that the home office have NOT sent me a confirmation email and I have no clue if they received my email or not .

should I be worried ?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:06 pm

UKVI are notorious for not or late acknowledging applicants' emails.
Hopefully you have sorted the issue now and perhaps the approval is in the pipeline already.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:03 pm

citizen2b wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:52 pm
hello friends

recently the home office ( after 4 months ) updated me on my citizenship application.

they informed me that my b1 english qualification is has expired and cannot be used.

they advised me to sit a new exam and send the new certificate to nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk otherwise my application may be refused.

I sat a new exam , passed it with distinction and sent a copy of the certificate to nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk

the problem is that the home office have NOT sent me a confirmation email and I have no clue if they received my email or not .

should I be worried ?
It'd nothing to worry about,notevery one gets confirmation when documents are received.

citizen2b
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by citizen2b » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:27 am

my application has been approved today

thanks all

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:50 am

citizen2b wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:27 am

thanks all
Congratulations, did you at a later time get the document delivery notification from HO?

citizen2b
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by citizen2b » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:17 pm

No

There was no confirmation email at all

ALI3484
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ALI3484 » Tue May 02, 2023 11:51 am

citizen2b wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:27 am

thanks all
[Congrats on your approval. I recevied an email from HO after 3 and a half months addressed to my wife saying that your application is incomplete as my wife surname was different before marriage and that wasn't declared on our naturalization application. So they asked us to confirm the info through email. We have done that but no acknowledgement from home office. You got your response after 10 days of you sending your B1 test but it's been 12 days since I send them the response but haven't heard anything so don't know what is happening?]