ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in online application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manorana2009

Mistake in online application

Post by manorana2009 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:37 am

Hi,

Online ilr application has been submitted but just realised there is small mistake in the application.

There is question “What was the reason for this time spent outside the UK and Crown Dependencies?” instead reason I type the country.

How can I correct this ?
Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Mistake in online application

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:23 am

manorana2009 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:37 am
Hi,

Online ilr application has been submitted but just realised there is small mistake in the application.

There is question “What was the reason for this time spent outside the UK and Crown Dependencies?” instead reason I type the country.

How can I correct this ?
Thanks
Write a cover note and take along to your biometrics appointment see to upload.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:41 am

manorana2009 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:37 am
Hi,

How can I correct this ?
Thanks
This is a non issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

manorana2009

Post by manorana2009 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:25 am

I just spotted another mistake

Have you provided evidence of your English language ability in a previous application?” I answered Yes. I have a UK Degree. I checked the previous tier 2 dependent visa and my degree wasn’t used for as I remember.

Do you think I need to cancel my application and resubmit or submit a cover letter would be enough ?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:26 am

manorana2009 wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:25 am
I just spotted another mistake

Have you provided evidence of your English language ability in a previous application?” I answered Yes. I have a UK Degree. I checked the previous tier 2 dependent visa and my degree wasn’t used for as I remember.

Do you think I need to cancel my application and resubmit or submit a cover letter would be enough ?
No you don't, a cover letter stating the error and providing the correct evidence of meeting English requirements will sort it.