ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ONE STOP NOTICE APPEAL

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dez
Newly Registered
Slovakia

ONE STOP NOTICE APPEAL

Post by dez » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:47 pm

HELLO EVERYBODY

I WANT TO ASK SOMEONE HERE

ON A TIMESCALE OR HOW LONG BEFORE THE HOME OFFICE AS MADE AN DESICION ON THEIR HUMAN RIGHT APPEAL

I HAVE BEEN SERVED A One Stop Notice and my solictior has appealed against my deportation.

I been waiting now for over 3 years.

Is there anybody here in similar situation who has had a desicion already or are you still waiting

thank.you

imcho27
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: ONE STOP NOTICE APPEAL

Post by imcho27 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:39 pm

Time scale on this topic is infinite we have served a customer in 2018 his application (Human Rights) is still in the process no decision on the other hand we have a customer who got decision after 1.5 years it depends on your luck.. by the way are you a refugee ? or get caught working illegal ? what is the reason of your depordation kindly share so i can give you my legal advice about that how you can manage thanks

Kind Regards
Contact details removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:43 pm

imcho27 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:39 pm
Time scale on this topic is infinite we have served a customer in 2018 his application (Human Rights) is still in the process no decision on the other hand we have a customer who got decision after 1.5 years it depends on your luck.. by the way are you a refugee ? or get caught working illegal ? what is the reason of your depordation kindly share so i can give you my legal advice about that how you can manage thanks

Kind Regards
Contact details removed by moderator
You are not permitted to post any contact details on the forum and you are also not permitted to use the forum to solicit business.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

imcho27
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by imcho27 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:57 pm

sorry thanks but i will take care of this things next time