ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA WHAT IS GOING ON IS IT LATE ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Doongle
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA WHAT IS GOING ON IS IT LATE ?

Post by Doongle » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:06 am

Hi i would appreciate some info or advice we applied for our spouse visa in sep bio meterics done sep 15 in pakistan unfortunately we haven’t had any news yet and it says awaiting decision in the paid enquiry the reason im confused is im seeing many many cases of people who have done thier bios late sep oct end of october all have thier decisions approvals and we have not had a decision made even

its not 24 weeks yet but running close really worried

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: SPOUSE VISA WHAT IS GOING ON IS IT LATE ?

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:12 pm

Doongle wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:06 am
Hi i would appreciate some info or advice we applied for our spouse visa in sep bio meterics done sep 15 in pakistan unfortunately we haven’t had any news yet and it says awaiting decision in the paid enquiry the reason im confused is im seeing many many cases of people who have done thier bios late sep oct end of october all have thier decisions approvals and we have not had a decision made even

its not 24 weeks yet but running close really worried
There is no known logic to how applications get attended to. Does mean need more patience not up to 6months yet.

Doongle
Newly Registered

Post by Doongle » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:28 pm

Thanks should i be worried ? or are they probably just doing additional checks really worried and stressed just gona have to wait it out till 24 i guess

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:21 pm

Doongle wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:28 pm
Thanks should i be worried ? No or are they probably just doing additional checks really worried and stressed just gona have to wait it out till 24 i guess
Worrying and stressing yourself out doesn't make the decision come faster.
Just have to be patient and wait. Can be up to 6months or more.

sidlondonuk
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by sidlondonuk » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:43 pm

you need to see this thread , will help

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... 01301.html

Covee

Post by Covee » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:42 am

just wait and pray for positive result, there were many delays during covid, and a delay does not mean a rejection, when my wife got her visa the decision letter was dated around a month or so before the date we received it. This means the Caseworker and Home Office approved the visa and it was either in transit or just sitting with the HO for weeks and we did not know anything about this until we received the passport weeks after. It can be a very stressful wait so try to ignore it because there is not more you can do right now. If it gets really delayed after the 24 weeks you can try escalating via your MP by going to your local MP's constituency surgery and request help. But for now I like I said, just wait and pray for the best.

Doongle
Newly Registered

Post by Doongle » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:34 am

Thank you for your reply its just gone 24 weeks and im currently away so im gona call my solicitor to do something as this is getting ridiculous now we submitted in sep and are just stuck

Doongle
Newly Registered

Post by Doongle » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:22 pm

We have just received the dreaded application not straightfoward email ridiculous we have no kids no previous marriages genuine job what does this mean and what will happen next ?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:47 pm

Doongle wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:22 pm
We have just received the dreaded application not straightfoward email ridiculous we have no kids no previous marriages genuine job what does this mean and what will happen next ?
The message is sent of there are checks being made or automated message if decision on application not made within 6months.
Exercise a bit of more patience.

Doongle
Newly Registered

Post by Doongle » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:41 am

It was sent on 121 days working

Do you think its because the time has lapsed or something else

Doongle
Newly Registered

Post by Doongle » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:02 pm

Could someone help we just had a call from home office about employment my interview went smoothly but when they called the employer he said i started work in February 2022 when in fact i started 1st march 2022 the employer did state to them he didn't have everything to hand as he was not in the office and if they had any. Questions the could ask him again what will this mean

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:08 pm

Doongle wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:02 pm
Could someone help we just had a call from home office about employment my interview went smoothly but when they called the employer he said i started work in February 2022 when in fact i started 1st march 2022 the employer did state to them he didn't have everything to hand as he was not in the office and if they had any. Questions the could ask him again what will this mean
It means you still exercise patience for the outcome of the application.