ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee Waiver Token with additional applicant

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wasi36

Fee Waiver Token with additional applicant

Post by wasi36 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:26 pm

I have to apply Naturalisation for my wife and son. I received fee waiver token yesterday to be used within 28 days.
My question is, can I submit one application for my wife and son or do I submit separate application for my son due to token.
Also on what stage I use the token as it took me to final stage of select a service with a total fee of an adult and child, if I click safe and continue then wont be able to make any changes. Will there be any option to use the token?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fee Waiver Token with additional applicant

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:39 pm

Apply separately for the child
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wasi36

Post by wasi36 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:19 pm

Thanks.

Can someone help me to get a link to MN1 online form. I managed to find apply online but it looks like i filled in AN form. There were questions about Life in UK and B1. Also final fee was coming up £1330 before I can use fee waiver token. Note: I have to apply child British citizenship separately from an adult application

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:47 pm

wasi36 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:19 pm
Thanks.

Can someone help me to get a link to MN1 online form. I managed to find apply online but it looks like i filled in AN form. There were questions about Life in UK and B1. Also final fee was coming up £1330 before I can use fee waiver token. Note: I have to apply child British citizenship separately from an adult application

Thanks
MN1 online link: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1666111005
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.