ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Living in another country question when applying for provisional driving license

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

simplysimple
Newly Registered
Egypt

Living in another country question when applying for provisional driving license

Post by simplysimple » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:35 am

Hi,

Good day everyone, I need some help answering the travel question in the provisional driving license application.

I am wondering if the following question means if I travelled out of UK in the last 12 months, or if I actually was living in another country.
Have you lived in another country in the last 12 months?
because if I answer with yes because i travelled out of the country few months back, then it is followed by country drop down, and
What date did you come to live in the uk?
if I enter my actual date which 5 years ago, it complains that the date is not in the last 12 months.

thanks for your help in advance.