ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 to ILR Job Lasting Periods

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dadapop
Newly Registered
China

T1 to ILR Job Lasting Periods

Post by dadapop » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:32 pm

Hello,

May I post a question here to double-check job creation and periods?

I got two full-time settled workers who have been working for us for more than 2 years.

The timeline is here:

June 2020 (job created)

Nov 2021 (T1 extension got approval by including these two workers in my application)

As I am going to apply to the IRL later this year. My question is : am I allowed to end the contract with any of them?

Since one of the employees got really poor performance, so I am planning the redundant this role at the end of this month, and I hope this won't affect my application to the IRL.

Thanks!

marcnath

Re: T1 to ILR Job Lasting Periods

Post by marcnath » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:17 pm

dadapop wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:32 pm
Hello,

May I post a question here to double-check job creation and periods?

I got two full-time settled workers who have been working for us for more than 2 years.

The timeline is here:

June 2020 (job created)

Nov 2021 (T1 extension got approval by including these two workers in my application)

As I am going to apply to the IRL later this year. My question is : am I allowed to end the contract with any of them?

Since one of the employees got really poor performance, so I am planning the redundant this role at the end of this month, and I hope this won't affect my application to the IRL.

Thanks!
There is no requirement to maintain any employee or role
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

dadapop
Newly Registered
China

Re: T1 to ILR Job Lasting Periods

Post by dadapop » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:39 pm

Thanks so much for your reply.

Just got the clue that "2 roles must be created both in the first period of leave (i.e. the initial 3 year period of grant) and then must be either maintained for a further 12 months each through the extension period, or re-created..

So this means I have met the requirements.