ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

German Visa - Family of 4- 3 family mem have British Passport, i have non-British Passport.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Henna
Newly Registered

German Visa - Family of 4- 3 family mem have British Passport, i have non-British Passport.

Post by Henna » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:17 pm

Hi All,

Trip to Germany, all four of us have booked the ticket and ready to travel to Germany

Family of 4 including myself. 3 of the family members have British Passport but i have Indian Passport, my question is do i have to include them in my application, I'm going to apply for short stay tourism German visa.

please advice

Thanks

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: German Visa - Family of 4- 3 family mem have British Passport, i have non-British Passport.

Post by ALKB » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:05 pm

Henna wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:17 pm
Hi All,

Trip to Germany, all four of us have booked the ticket and ready to travel to Germany

Family of 4 including myself. 3 of the family members have British Passport but i have Indian Passport, my question is do i have to include them in my application, I'm going to apply for short stay tourism German visa.

please advice

Thanks
They don´t have to apply for a visa.

If the application form asks about your family members and those persons travelling with you, you have to answer truthfully.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.