ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistani citizen with IRL visiting Pakistan with passport expiring in June, will this be a problem?

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KM0170

Pakistani citizen with IRL visiting Pakistan with passport expiring in June, will this be a problem?

Post by KM0170 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:46 am

Hi everyone

I hope you are good!

My question is will a Pakistani citizen with IRL visiting Pakistan at the end of March for about 2 weeks with a Pakistani passport expiring in June be a problem?

Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Pakistani citizen with IRL visiting Pakistan with passport expiring in June, will this be a problem?

Post by meself2 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:30 pm

What is your concern exactly?

Citizen of the country can of course go into the country regardless of the passport validity date, as long as it's valid.
Coming back to the UK is not an issue as well if BRP is in date and at hand.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Pakistani citizen with IRL visiting Pakistan with passport expiring in June, will this be a problem?

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:09 pm

KM0170 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:46 am
Hi everyone

I hope you are good!

My question is will a Pakistani citizen with IRL visiting Pakistan at the end of March for about 2 weeks with a Pakistani passport expiring in June be a problem?

Thanks
No, you enter Pakistan with a valid Pakistani passport and exit Pakistan with a passport still valid and show to airline means of your status in UK so no problem foreseen.

KM0170

Post by KM0170 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:36 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I was just a bit worried as some countries want a minimum period valid on passports.

Thanks!