ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RE: Family Legacy

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Essu
Newly Registered

RE: Family Legacy

Post by Essu » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:40 pm

I'm just wondering I have two kids and been in UK for over 4 years and am a failed asylum seeker does the family team need a reminder from me I have to wait until they send me to send photos or anything? If I have to contact them my self will anyone could help me how to contact them please.

Thank you

tasha75
Member of Standing

Re: RE: Family Legacy

Post by tasha75 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Do you know that your case is legacy or you are just guessing (hoping)? Were your children born here? What is the status of your spouse/partner?
You need to provide more information if you want help.
Do not live your life in fear.

Essu
Newly Registered

Re: RE: Family Legacy

Post by Essu » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Thank you for your fast response both my kids were born here and my wife is a british national and we were married on 2005 at Ortodox church. Does this help or you want me to give you some more info thank you.
tasha75 wrote:Do you know that your case is legacy or you are just guessing (hoping)? Were your children born here? What is the status of your spouse/partner?
You need to provide more information if you want help.