ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLSContact website not able to book appointment

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

govindrlohiya
Newly Registered
India

TLSContact website not able to book appointment

Post by govindrlohiya » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:41 pm

Hi,

I am applying for Schengen visa for Switzerland. I have filled my application and I am on next step to book an appointement.

I see the message 'Deposit your application at the TLScontact center'. I can also see dates available in March 2023. But I am not able to select a slot. When I click on the slot nothing happens.

Anybody else facing similar issue?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/U7JrapMaJCG6PkqFA

digitaldrifta
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: TLSContact website not able to book appointment

Post by digitaldrifta » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:39 am

That's because there are non free at the moment. The text on the block will be green when there is a free appointment. Slots on Sunday morning past 10am, and daily after 8am or 9am. Just keep checking daily on the tlscontact website.

vishalhasija
Newly Registered
India

Post by vishalhasija » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:46 pm

Hi

Are you aware what time they would open new appointment times. Like today i can see until 13-Jun-2023. I cannot select any slot probably because all are booked. When would they open the slots for the upcoming dates?

dan883

Post by dan883 » Tue May 02, 2023 4:51 am

digitaldrifta wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:39 am
That's because there are non free at the moment. The text on the block will be green when there is a free appointment. Slots on Sunday morning past 10am, and daily after 8am or 9am. Just keep checking daily on the tlscontact website.
Hi
Please can you suggest where did you find this information from. If it’s suggested by someone or if it’s your personal experience. I’ve been trying but it’s not helping.