ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consent form for dependent extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rocher

Tier 1 Dependent extension

Post by Rocher » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:00 am

Dear members i am applying for my wife's extension in March 2023. i am british through Tier 1 Entrepreneur my wife came on my dependent in January 2019 when i was on tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.

is she need any maintenance for 90 days?? if yes then how much please??

i have read the following statement which is very confusing
that each dependent must have a certain amount of money available to them this is in addition to the £945 you must have to support yourself
secondly if you have been in the UK for more than 12 months you must have £630 for each dependent.

if she need maintenance then is it just £630 for herself or is it £1575 (630+945)

Please clarify

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Dependent extension

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:04 pm

Your wife has no maintenance requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:35 am

Thanks zimba for your reply

Iast time when I extended her visa in Feb 2020 I remember there she required to maintain £630. Have they changed it now?

Secondly her password is going to expire in july 2023 and her extension is due in March 2023 do she need to renew her password before extension??? It won’t be valid for at least 6 month at the time of extension

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:53 pm

Rocher wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:35 am
Thanks zimba for your reply

Iast time when I extended her visa in Feb 2020 I remember there she required to maintain £630. Have they changed it now?

Secondly her password is going to expire in july 2023 and her extension is due in March 2023 do she need to renew her password before extension??? It won’t be valid for at least 6 month at the time of extension
See: uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/spouse-vis ... l#p2056115

Passport simply needs to be valid at the time of the application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rocher

SOC code question about Tier 1 Ent dependent extension

Post by Rocher » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:05 pm

Dear members am applying for my wife’s tier 1 dependent extension and i need to ask about SOC code
Do i have to put code according to occupation when i was on tier 1 entrepreneur visa or according to my current occupation?? As i have different occupation now

zimba
Mood:

Re: SOC code question about Tier 1 Ent dependent extension

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:02 pm

Rocher wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:05 pm
Dear members am applying for my wife’s tier 1 dependent extension and i need to ask about SOC code
Do i have to put code according to occupation when i was on tier 1 entrepreneur visa or according to my current occupation?? As i have different occupation now
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/question-a ... 31377.html

Rocher

Consent form for dependent extension

Post by Rocher » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:15 pm

Dear members am filling up my wife’s extension form and i have came across consent form that needs to be download and filled in and attach with application form. Just need to make sure am filling up a right application form and if its an new thing?
Please clarify

zimba
Mood:

Re: Consent form for dependent extension

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:09 pm

Rocher wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:15 pm
Dear members am filling up my wife’s extension form and i have came across consent form that needs to be download and filled in and attach with application form. Just need to make sure am filling up a right application form and if its an new thing?
Please clarify
It has always been part of the application. Consent form is one form with 3 parts and must be submitted

Rocher

Re: Consent form for dependent extension

Post by Rocher » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:21 pm

Thanks for your reply

I only used consent form in my naturalisation application. I didnt used it in my wife’s previous extension three years ago.