ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS REFUND BEFORE VISA DECISION

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Drvivekvjk
Newly Registered
India

IHS REFUND BEFORE VISA DECISION

Post by Drvivekvjk » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:19 pm

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing great.

Me and family (wife and toddler child 17 month old) are moving to UK on tier 5 visa. I am doctor for a 2 year fellowship on the uk via MTI route.

The three of us had applied for a visa together FROM INDIA. Via vfs on 15 feb biometrics submitted.

I have received my decision letter on 1 march with a successful application and visa stamp sealed passport has been received via VFS.

There was no news about the visa of my dependent wife and toddler child. However, on 4th march saturday, my wife has received a refund of her IHS fees which was paid.

So this has left me in utter confusion , if visa is rejected or it is something else. We have not received any letter from UKVI.

Proof of marriage submitted was
1)marriage certificate , married in sep 2020 and
2) my passport copy which showed wife name in the spouse column. Wife passport also has my name in the field of spouse.

Could somebody pls help me out on what is going on? Is the IHS refunded due to visa rejection? Or is it an error ?

No refund or decision letter arrived for the baby yet.

Thanks in anticipation