ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Foreign addresses for eVetting

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lxk
Ireland

Foreign addresses for eVetting

Post by lxk » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:20 pm

I have started to prepare for eVetting as over the last few decades I have lived in various different countries and at over 40 different addresses.
It seemed straightforward enough to put the year that I was first associated with an address and the year when that association ended.
This gives rise to a lot of overlaps but the notes in the Garda’s User Guide pdf say that “An overlap in years is permitted to allow for multiple addresses in one year”.
But I have just seen the guidelines from Technological University Dublin which say that -
“..please note the NVB will reject applications that have a number of different address in the one year in different countries. e.g. 1980-1983 an address in France; 1981-1982 An address in Ireland”.
This example is typical of my situation as I often had addresses in different countries as I was moving back and forth for work.
Any suggestions please as to how I should complete the eVetting forms when I eventually get the link?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Foreign addresses for eVetting

Post by meself2 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:44 pm

TUD is TUD; besides, file you posted was created about 2 years ago. I'd say go for it as you see fit.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

lxk
Ireland

Re: Foreign addresses for eVetting

Post by lxk » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:57 pm

Thanks. I suppose if they aren't happy first time round it will just mean some more delay. :)