ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Covid vaccination certificate as proof of residency

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Dawnfarrari
Newly Registered
Mood:

Covid vaccination certificate as proof of residency

Post by Dawnfarrari » Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:19 pm

Hi, I am struggling to get enough proofs of residency together for my citizenship application, applying as spouse of Irish national. Looking at the doctor/hospital attendance record thing, I have a few appointments on record at a hospital but not for the last 12 -18 months or so. So I can’t fulfill the final year continuous criteria on that score. Does anyone think Irish covid vaccine certs would count at all? and if so, could I add them to the hospital record, as in does the health thing have to be all from the same health care provider/hospital or can you pile different stuff in? Does the final year continuous thing re doctor/hospital attendance record have any specific rules like a monthly appointment does anyone know? Thank you all.