ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to Provide Certified Bank Statements for Visit Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

cagri
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Unable to Provide Certified Bank Statements for Visit Visa

Post by cagri » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:46 am

Hello,

I have an account with Chase in the UK and they don't have physical branches. I have contacted them if they can send me certified bank statements but they said that they don't offer such service. How strict is the certified (or stamped) bank statement requirement? It looks like there's no way I can provide certified statements?

Thank you!

meself2
Ireland

Re: Unable to Provide Certified Bank Statements for Visit Visa

Post by meself2 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:55 am

[message removed]
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:09 am

Personally, I think that's just the reminiscence of old days, but I hadn't had experience with visit visas, so can't give definite advice whether non-certified statements are okay.

You can request bank statements to be sent to your home address, if your bank provides such service - they'd be original bank statements, not internet printouts, so no need for stamping.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

cagri
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by cagri » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:07 pm

Thank you! I have just contacted them and they're sending paper documents.