ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Family Permit to Pre-Settles Status (Lounes)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dexmo

EUSS Family Permit to Pre-Settles Status (Lounes)

Post by dexmo » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:45 pm

Hoping someone can answer my question:

Partner just arrived in UK on EUSS Family Permit and is now applying for pre-settled status by post (I am both EU and naturalised UK citizen so this is a Lounes case). I was surprised to see nothing on the application form relating to applicant-sponsor relationship, i.e. when we'd met, how long we've been cohabiting etc etc unlike when we'd applied for partner's EUSS Family Permit and, the form's not asking to submit proof of relationship docs (which we obviously submitted for the Family Permit application). Having read EUSS caseworker guidelelines my impression is partner's Family Permit is sufficient to prove relationship for pre-settled status or am I wrong? Just wondering if we need to submit all the docs proving relationship that we submitted for partner's Family Permit as I am going to need quite a bit of ink and paper for this!

Thanks