ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Information for depent visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Umeros
Newly Registered
Pakistan

General Information for depent visa

Post by Umeros » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:35 pm

Hello people and mod,
I writing this query to ask the information about the dependent visa. I will get married in july 2023 and my student visa will expire at end of September 2023.
I want to know that if i get married in july and apply the dependent visa of my wife in july 2023 right after marriage. Will they(UKVI) have the reason to refuse my wife dependent visa as my visa timeline will be closer to expiration date..
Need to know this so i can manage the circumstances accordingly.
Looking forward to your response
Thank

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: General Information for depent visa

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:09 pm

Umeros wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:35 pm
Hello people and mod,
I writing this query to ask the information about the dependent visa. I will get married in july 2023 and my student visa will expire at end of September 2023.
I want to know that if i get married in july and apply the dependent visa of my wife in july 2023 right after marriage. Will they(UKVI) have the reason to refuse my wife dependent visa as my visa timeline will be closer to expiration date..
Need to know this so i can manage the circumstances accordingly.
Looking forward to your response
Thank
Can you keep your questions together in 1 place?