ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa appointment

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

higorav
Newly Registered

Schengen visa appointment

Post by higorav » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:29 pm

Hi all -

I am struggling to get Schengen Visitor visa appointment even for the next 6 months - be it TLS or VFS - anybody has any suggestions based on their recent experience how to get one?

meself2
Ireland

Re: Schengen visa appointment

Post by meself2 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:55 pm

Don't limit your search to the embassies and processing centers in your town - see if you can get one in Edinburgh/Manchester/etc, if you're able to travel there and allowed to book an appointment outside of your residence.

If you're completely stuck and country you wish to visit is not using third party providers (eg Poland) - reach out to the country's embassy and explain your situation. They may be able to provide you with an appointment at time and date they see fit.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

adiln
Newly Registered

Post by adiln » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:35 pm

Hi

I am in the same boat , how to get the appointment, i have already paid for tickets , there is no visa appontment for France or any other visas ?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:37 pm

adiln wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:35 pm
Hi

I am in the same boat , how to get the appointment, i have already paid for tickets , there is no visa appontment for France or any other visas ?
Try reaching out directly to an embassy with proof of travel, etc. There's a chance they'll give you an appointment, but not guaranteed.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

digitaldrifta
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by digitaldrifta » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:47 pm

As per my other post, there aren't any at the moment, but release slots on Sunday morning past 10am, and daily after 8am or 9am. Just keep checking daily on the tlscontact website.

srkv03
Newly Registered

Post by srkv03 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:35 am

I have been trying for Italy visa for my trip in May. I started looking about a month ago. There are agencies who are charging extortionate amounts to get an appointment. This is scandalous, to say the least

kanju44
Newly Registered
India

Post by kanju44 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:23 am

Its crazy that there are no appointments available!!. I've ben trying for an appointment for the past two weeks and i cant find any. The TLS website lists new dates but I don't understand why its all booked. I check atleast 3 to 4 times a day and i dont see anything available. Appalling !!

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:15 am

kanju44 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:23 am
Its crazy that there are no appointments available!!. I've ben trying for an appointment for the past two weeks and i cant find any. The TLS website lists new dates but I don't understand why its all booked. I check atleast 3 to 4 times a day and i dont see anything available. Appalling !!
It´s because before Brexit, only non-EEA nationals living in the UK needed to apply for visas for the EU. Now, Brits have to apply for student-, work, and other long stay visas, also, non-EEA national spouses of Brits, who could travel under freedom of movement before, need to apply for visit visas.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

JBREAK
Newly Registered

Post by JBREAK » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:16 pm

Hello,

I am curious if anyone has found the best time to login to try and make an appointment on TLS?/ know when they release new appointments?

rommy

Post by rommy » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:18 pm

In same boat here. Cannot find any appointments with any EU country embassy in London.

We are not even willing to plan holidays for which ever country we can get Schengan visa appointment for.

Any tips and pointer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks