ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query About Proof of Application Document in UKVCAS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GauravB86
Newly Registered
Mood:

Query About Proof of Application Document in UKVCAS

Post by GauravB86 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:29 am

Hi Team,

Hopefully you can help.

In the UKVCAS website, under the mandatory document its asking to 'Upload your passport' as proof of application.

My question is - Do I just attach the first and last page of Passport or I need to scan all the pages?

Pls confirm.

Regards,
Gaurav

secret.simon

Re: Query About Proof of Application Document in UKVCAS

Post by secret.simon » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:32 am

All the pages. To show your absences from the UK.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

GauravB86
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by GauravB86 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:36 am

secret.simon wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:32 am
All the pages. To show your absences from the UK.
Okay thanks.

So my old passport (where I did most travel) has expired and new one assigned last year.

Under the proof of application section - Do I scan all pages of both passports, including blank ones?

GauravB86
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by GauravB86 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:08 am

Kindly confirm, many thanks

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:53 am

You need to scan all the pages of all the passports covering the five year period preceding the date of application.

Assuming that you are not either an EEA citizen or otherwise on the EUSS scheme, that will prove your absences for that period of time.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

GauravB86
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by GauravB86 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:40 am

secret.simon wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:53 am
You need to scan all the pages of all the passports covering the five year period preceding the date of application.

Assuming that you are not either an EEA citizen or otherwise on the EUSS scheme, that will prove your absences for that period of time.
Thank you. I will attach all the pages of both the passport then (active and expired)