ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

post moved to other channel

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

garrick
- thin ice -
India

post moved to other channel

Post by garrick » Thu May 11, 2023 11:01 pm

hello admins, why my post is moved to other channel without informing me?? Atleast show some professional behaviour and inform user before taking such actions.

secret.simon

Re: post moved to other channel

Post by secret.simon » Thu May 11, 2023 11:08 pm

Not sure what you mean by another "channel".

Do you mean that it was moved to another forum, as this one has just been moved? Or do you mean that it was merged in another thread?

We move threads to the forum that is most suitable to the subject matter at hand.

So, for instance, this thread, which is about thread management and not British citizenship, has been moved to the "Comments about discussion board", as it is a comment about the forums, not a question on British citizenship.

It is a case of ensuring that the queries/threads are all categorised easily, as your questions and the answers to them will be referenced and read by others as well, for others to get an insight from them.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Thu May 11, 2023 11:13 pm

This post is still under British citizenship forum. My other post about OCI query was moved to other countries forum. Please inform user about any such action so that they are aware about the same.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu May 11, 2023 11:18 pm

garrick wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 11:13 pm
This post is still under British citizenship forum. My other post about OCI query was moved to other countries forum. Please inform user about any such action so that they are aware about the same.
This post has been moved, as mentioned above. A link has been maintained in the British citizenship forum to this relocated thread. That link, not the thread, will be automatically deleted after a period of time (I think about two weeks).

To find your posts (in whichever forum they are located), after you are logged in, click on the Quick links link at the top left hand corner of the forums. "My posts" is the very first option there and will list all your posts, in whichever forum they are located.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 13, 2023 9:05 am

garrick wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 11:01 pm
hello admins, why my post is moved to other channel without informing me?? Atleast show some professional behaviour and inform user before taking such actions.
garrick wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 11:13 pm
Unreasonable to expect the small number of moderators, who are all unpaid volunteers here, to let every single member know when a post is moved or merged etc. There are 208187 members on the forum and 100s of posts every day.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.