ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa payslip confusion?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Adam7080
Newly Registered

Spouse visa payslip confusion?

Post by Adam7080 » Mon May 22, 2023 10:27 pm

Hi guys hope all is well!

Just wanted advice on a technical matter with payslips and employment criteria for the spouse visa.

My wife is American and I am sponsoring her to the UK.

I started working with my firm on January 1st 23.

On June 28th I will receive my 6th month payslip and I plan on applying immediately for my wife's spouse visa.

The problem is that on June 28th although I will have 6 months pay slip, a FULL 6 calendar months, will be on July 1st (3 days later)

If I apply on July 1st will I have a problem without the July payslip?

What if my employer shows my employment contract as starting December 22, would that help? Only wondering as desperate. We have share a 1 year old child (British) and I need him back in the UK asap.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse visa payslip confusion?

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 23, 2023 1:13 am

Adam7080 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:27 pm
Hi guys hope all is well!

Just wanted advice on a technical matter with payslips and employment criteria for the spouse visa.

My wife is American and I am sponsoring her to the UK.

I started working with my firm on January 1st 23.

On June 28th I will receive my 6th month payslip and I plan on applying immediately for my wife's spouse visa.

The problem is that on June 28th although I will have 6 months pay slip, a FULL 6 calendar months, will be on July 1st (3 days later)

If I apply on July 1st will I have a problem without the July payslip?

What if my employer shows my employment contract as starting December 22, would that help? Only wondering as desperate. We have share a 1 year old child (British) and I need him back in the UK asap.
No this will not be problem, no reason to complicate things by tinkering with your employment date.

Adam7080
Newly Registered

Post by Adam7080 » Tue May 23, 2023 11:06 am

So if I apply on July 1 st which will make exactly 6 months to the day, of employment, and I use my June payslip as my 16th month payslip, which will be issued a few days before July 1st,this shouldn't be an issue?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 23, 2023 11:32 am

Adam7080 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 11:06 am
So if I apply on July 1 st which will make exactly 6 months to the day, of employment, and I use my June payslip as my 16th month payslip, which will be issued a few days before July 1st,this shouldn't be an issue?
It should not.