ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr fP extension English test requested on form.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Monserrat

Flr fP extension English test requested on form.

Post by Monserrat » Tue May 23, 2023 2:41 pm

Hello all

I am assisting my you younger brother with his flr fP third extension 10year route. It is asking if he has an English test certificate. If we click no as one isn't required for this route it is asking for reasons why not and supporting evidence. I was under the impression one isn't needed, have I missed a recent change in the rules or something or perhaps we made an error on the application form?

I appreciate your help all.

Many thanks

sam550

Re: Flr fP extension English test requested on form.

Post by sam550 » Tue May 23, 2023 6:42 pm

Explanation you provided here is enough to give on the form :)

Monserrat

Post by Monserrat » Wed May 24, 2023 9:11 am

sam550 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 6:42 pm
Explanation you provided here is enough to give on the form :)
Ok I'll explain on that.

thanks so much

Monserrat

Post by Monserrat » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:03 pm

Hello

I am enquring again from anyone's experience out there on this because a solicitor that is assisting another family member with and flr fp 3rd extension on private life visa advised them that the English test is now required in this category since last year. I am sure that isn't the case but please is there anyone who has recently and applied for this category without an English test?? Does anyone know of this recent change in the rules? What was the result please?

Many thanks for your advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:10 am

Monserrat wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:03 pm
Hello

I am enquring again from anyone's experience out there on this because a solicitor that is assisting another family member with and flr fp 3rd extension on private life visa advised them that the English test is now required in this category since last year. I am sure that isn't the case but please is there anyone who has recently and applied for this category without an English test?? Does anyone know of this recent change in the rules? What was the result please?

Many thanks for your advice.
Not required