ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Vignette Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ahsam786
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Vignette Pakistan

Post by Ahsam786 » Tue May 30, 2023 9:23 pm

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone can help.

I am in the process of applying for a spouse visa for My wife to join me in the United Kingdom.

Due to family constraints she is unable to join me within 28 days of acceptance of the visa.

I have a query in regards to the Vignette, I have been looking online including the gov site and have spoken to a few people who mention the validity date for the Vignette is 90 days.

Some people are also saying 28 days, does anyone know for sure from experience.

Thank you so much for your help in advance

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse Visa Vignette Pakistan

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 31, 2023 4:40 am

Ahsam786 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 9:23 pm
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone can help.

I am in the process of applying for a spouse visa for My wife to join me in the United Kingdom.

Due to family constraints she is unable to join me within 28 days of acceptance of the visa.

I have a query in regards to the Vignette, I have been looking online including the gov site and have spoken to a few people who mention the validity date for the Vignette is 90 days.

Some people are also saying 28 days, does anyone know for sure from experience.

Thank you so much for your help in advance
Since the Covid-19 period, vignette validity was changed from 30days to 90days and still was as of last week from personal confirmation.