ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial funds for student depandant switching to global talent dependent who is in uk for less than a year

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

El3oss
Newly Registered
Algeria

Financial funds for student depandant switching to global talent dependent who is in uk for less than a year

Post by El3oss » Tue May 30, 2023 9:01 pm

Dear all,
I am switching from student to global talent, my wife is in the uk with me as a dependent since last July so 11 months. I am planing to apply for switch in June, and I cannot delay it further, am i obliged to show sufficient funds for my wife since she did not complete a year? I saw the immigration rules on the global talent page and it was not mentioned contrary to the case for student dependent but one immigration counselor from uni told me to double check?

Many thanks

El3oss
Newly Registered
Algeria

Re: Financial funds for student depandant switching to global talent dependent who is in uk for less than a year

Post by El3oss » Wed May 31, 2023 9:26 am

Any answers please?