ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

H4 Visa and work permit for H4 visa holders

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

simongates

H4 Visa and work permit for H4 visa holders

Post by simongates » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:28 pm

I am in need of information regarding the H4 visa process, specifically for dependents of H1B visa holders. Can someone please provide an estimate of the processing time for obtaining an H4 visa? Additionally, once the H4 visa is obtained, how long does it typically take to receive the Employment Authorization Document (EAD) for H4 visa holders to be eligible to work in the US? Any insights or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

simongates

Re: H4 Visa and work permit for H4 visa holders

Post by simongates » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:20 pm

Hello everyone,

If anyone has any insights or information to share for the above query, I would greatly appreciate your response. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

simongates

Re: H4 Visa and work permit for H4 visa holders

Post by simongates » Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:18 pm

I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you can share. I understand that discussions can sometimes get buried or overlooked, but I believe our collective knowledge and support can make a difference.

If you have any information or thoughts on the topic, please take a moment to respond. Your input could be invaluable in helping me navigate through this complex process.